How to apply or extend ARC?
Resident Visa holders are required to apply Alien Resident Certificates (ARC) within 15 days after arrival.
2. 應備文件Required documents
- 申請表與兩張兩吋大頭照Application form and 2 photos
- 護照與簽證的正本與影本各一份Passport and Resident Visa. (Original and 1 photocopy)
- 入學通知書及學生證Admission letter and student ID. (Original and 1 photocopy) / You can get these from Academic Affairs
- 費用Fees : 1000 NTD for 1 year validity.
3. 哪裡可以申請? Where to Apply?
National Immigration Agency, Taipei
Address: National Immigration Agency, No. 15, Guangzhou Street, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, 100
National Immigration Agency, New Taipei City
Address: National Immigration Office New-Taipei Service Center, No. 135, Minan Street, Zhonghe District, New Taipei City, 235
4. 需等待十個工作天10 working days needed
Once you will got the ARC, And please give a copy to Center of International Affairs (CIA).
*Please make sure your visa is "Resident Visa" instead of "Visitor Visa". If your visa is visitor visa, you need to go to Ministry of Foreign Affairs to renew it first.
*If you want to extend your ARC, you need to prepare all the same documents list above and your ARC to National Immigration Agency.