1. Please use the payment slip (duplicate) mailed to you by Ming Chi and make the payment via ATM, at any branch of Hua Nan Bank or the post office or by credit card before the deadline required for each program. Failure to make the payment before the deadline may damage your rights and interests.
2. In case you lost the payment slip (or the payment slip with respect to the Students’ Union fee or for students extending study term) or need to reprint a payment slip, please follow the path:
Homepage →Campus Information System→Student Information System→ Student Number and Password → Check tuition and miscellaneous fees→ Print
3. When a student applies for suspension or withdrawal from school prior to or on the date of registration, neither tuition nor miscellaneous fees shall be paid by the student, and the student is required to complete the procedure of leaving the school prior to the date of commencement of the new semester.
4. When a deferred student who is supposed to resume his/her studies intends to suspend school continuously, the student is not required to complete registration, providing that s/he has applied for suspension prior to the date of registration, and the application has been approved.
5. A student who chooses not to acquire student group insurance for the 2016 academic year may apply to the Health Service Division for a refund of the student accident insurance premium for the semester, i.e. NT$133, pursuant to the MOE Subsidy Insurance Guidelines for Assisting Students at Private Institutions of Higher Learning.
6. Upon staying in Taiwan for 6 months, an international student has to pay the national health insurance premium in the amount of NT$749 per month. Ming Chi will receive 6 months’ premium from the student upon registration every semester. (The insurance premium from September to February of the next year shall be received in the 1st semester, while the premium from March to August shall be received in the 2nd semester.)
Tuition and miscellaneous fees
Extracurricular activity fees
Student accident insurance premium
Foreign student insurance premium